Bug Spotting

Home Forums Forum Announcements Bug Spotting

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Gary 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Gary
    Keymaster

We are aware of a few issues within in the site, nothing that will break it but things like formatting issues (the way posts look etc) which we are in the middle of sorting out.

If, however, you do see a glaring mistake then please report it here so I can investigate further.

Thanks.

Anonymous

Hi Gary
    on the tab success stories the dogs still have the descriptions as if they are for adoption if that makes sense lol
    Michelle

Gary
    Keymaster

Hi Michelle, thanks for spotting that one :). I am aware of it but completely forgot to ask Sue for a paragraph or two on where each dog is and how they’re getting on to replace the original text, doh! Is this something you can help with?

Anonymous

I don’t know enough for the Blurbs but can speak to Sue so don’t worry
    Michelle

Gary
    Keymaster

OK, I’ve gone through every rehomed dog so far with a basic blurb saying they have been rehomed and we’ll add how they’re getting on soon. Bit of a halfway house but takes the adoption element away from the dogs that have been rehomed.

Anonymous

ok that’s great. what time frame are we putting the dogs that are re-homed from

Gary
    Keymaster

I don’t get where you’re coming from? If we get write up then cool, if not then we can leave it as is. Sue is constantly messaging me with changes in circumstances for each dog whether they have been rehomed, are available or being fostered.

Anonymous

I meant from how far back last 6 months, year or beginning of year etc.

Gary
    Keymaster

Ah, ok. They will all stay on there for reference and hopefully we can get a small write up on each one. It also helps with keeping the site indexed correctly with search engines

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.